Thursday, October 7, 2010

SWEET DREAMS!

what a day! I went to my son williams back to school day today.......wow! now that was a trip! im sitting there at his desk and my knees dont even fit under it! whoa! anyhow, im sitting and looking around at the other parents and im thinking...."what a bunch of dorks"......then i realize that im one of those dorks too! haha.....anyway, the teacher mr johnson seemed like a nice guy and what i realized is that 5th grade is going to be tough this year.....oh my God! Im not sure if I could get through all the homework! Holy crap! Well, Im really proud of my Son.....its amazing to be a dad....and the rest of the day is history....i miss playing my tennis today....If I knew then what I know now.......I probably would have been a little more crazy! haha! not really.....Ive had a great ride and the best is yet to come................anything is possible! loveya!
murphy

2 comments:

  1. Great blog Murph! Wish there was a picture of you sitting at that little desk! So glad that you got to experience the Parent's Open House at your son's school - BIG FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta get back on the tennis court ASAP, Murph.
    COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete