Wednesday, October 6, 2010

MURPHYS FIRST BLOG....................................

What is a blog anyway? Who am I? Who are you? They say everything happens for a reason.........and they are very very smart.............................I have so so so so so much to share with you and show you and give you.............its really exciting to be sharing my words and my thoughts..........my dream is to have 10 million followers...................my favorite movie is "forest gump" and my favorite song hasn't be written yet.....................and my favorite book is siddartha and fear and loathing in Las Vegas.........................................................lets get this first blog posted already........I hope people follow me and I hope they like my blog............today is a great day.......
murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment