Thursday, October 7, 2010

MURPHYS 2nd BLOG....................................

Goooooooooood Morning! I have 9 followers! WOW! Happy Thursday! I love October! Today is going to be a great day and I hope the sun comes out ASAP! OK then, Im back.....i had to get myself out and find some sunshine and I found it....what a strange day.....what a world we live in.....I was busy from the get go....Im getting phone calls from family and friends and Its all good....oh and i forgot.....I now have 11 followers.....whoa! I have just under 10 million to reach my goal....Im reading the John Wooden leadership books right now and that guy knew what he was talking about...I used to wear the John Wooden shoes when I played basketball in elementary school......The nuns at my school didn't think I was very funny when I would get in trouble in class. Anyway, I want to know from you what you want see and read in my blog....I have the best life today.....Im working on a new TV show, Im writing a movie script and developing a sitcom about the life I wish or want to have.......I hope anyone who reads this today has the best day of their life! COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Read John Maxwell as well - he followed John Wooden's leadership style..his mentor. debbie ericson, nutritionist

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks debbie! great tip! COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was almost expelled by those feisty nuns too! Now I am a Buddhist! Yay! While we were in touch today, I wanted to support/post on your "new" blog (tricky to sign into, mind you), so that you'd have even less than the under 10 million people you still want on board! PS: Via your blog: I'd like to hear about whatever makes you happy, worthwhile causes, observations on humanity, & the dreams you mentioned coming to fruition. That'll all keep you blogging lots!! Ha ha.. See you soon! M

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when you had a wear a tie to school becuase they could not think of anyting else to punish you with. Now that was funny.

    ReplyDelete