Wednesday, December 1, 2010

This time of year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The year is almost over! My birthday was october 30th! My sisters birthdays were in November! Thanksgiving was last weekend.....Christmas is coming! and I have decided not to stress! Its so easy to let myself get caught up in the mumbo jumbo of the holidays! Im not going to do that this year. And just when I thought I was off the road for a minute the phone rings and wants me in Vegas for 5 days and its just before Christmas! The funny thing is that I have quit gambling...haha....years ago actually! and why? well, lets just say that I have always believed that anything is possible and that attitude is a recipe for disaster in Las Vegas! haha.....seriously....im not joking! haha.....thank God I can laugh at my shortcomings today.....I used to take everything so serious....I still take just about everything serious but the difference today is that I have a much better perspective.....last night I ate dinner outside streetside at Santa Monica's food trucks....I love them.....having a meal and eating on the street is quite liberating especially if its next to the beach! Well, my next blog will be about some of my dreams and aspirations for the year to come.....Im going to remain positive even though Im going to make some changes.....haha......I gotta tell ya...I love to laugh and I love presents! Sorry for the boring blog but Im a far cry from my 10 million followers.............its going to happen......I know it!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment